We are looking for additional Electrical Test Engineers to carry out electrical inspection and test reports on various contracts in Northern Ireland.
Candidates who can demonstrate experience in a similar role and having knowledge and experience of a similar role will have a distinct advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Accurately carry out electrical inspections and testing to BS7671 (Amendment 3).
- Efficiently record and populate test results and defects.
- Proficient with the use of Amtech Fast Test Software.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Comply with all Safe systems of works and Statutory H&S legislation.
- NVQ 3 in Electrical Installation or equivalent
- C&G 2391/2395 Certification
- C&G 2382 Certification (18th Edition)
- At least 12 months experience in fixed wire electrical testing
- Current CSCS / CSR / ECS Safety card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in using Amtech software
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good work ethic and professionalism
- Flexibility with working hours and travel
- We currently have vacancies in our Belfast and Glasgow Offices.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a copy of your current CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!