Due to continued growth we are looking for additional Electrical Test Engineers to carry out electrical inspection and test reports on various contracts both in Northern Ireland and mainland UK.
Candidates who can demonstrate experience in a similar role and having knowledge and experience of a similar role will have a distinct advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Accurately carry out electrical inspections and testing to BS7671 (Amendment 3).
- Efficiently record and populate test results and defects.
- Proficient with the use of Amtech Fast Test Software.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Comply with all Safe systems of works and Statutory H&S legislation.
- NVQ 3 in Electrical Installation or equivalent
- C&G 2391/2395 Certification
- C&G 2382 Certification (17th Edition)
- At least 12 months experience in fixed wire electrical testing
- Current CSCS / CSR / ECS Safety card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in using Amtech software
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good work ethic and professionalism
- Flexibility with working hours and travel
- We currently have vacancies in our Belfast and Glasgow Offices
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a copy of your current CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!