This project consisted of demolition of existing building and redevelopment of site to provide 9000m² of modern office and retail accommodation complete with basement car park on a city centre site. The project also included a fit out contract for two floors of the building to provide prestige office accommodation for the N.I. Law Society.
- The electrical installation included a 600kva standby generator synchronised with NIE via G59 controls.
- The new building achieved a BREAAM rating of Very Good.
- Renewable installations included photovoltaic panels and a rainwater harvesting system.
- A central boiler house was installed with modular boilers that can carry the load of the complete complex when the remaining floors are fitted out.
- The basement car park area includes a ventilation and smoke extract system.
- Other systems installed included chilled water, gas suppression, PA/BA, CCTV and UPS installations
Client: Turkington Group
Main Contractor: Turkington Construction
Architect: Todd Architects
Consultant: Taylor & Fegan
Services: Mechanical and Electrical
Duration: 44 weeks