The project consists of 363 apartments over 7 blocks with two towers of 16 and 19 storeys. The development also includes co-working spaces, gym, library, resident lounge areas and private gardens.
- The project presented many challenges for our team which were successfully overcome by our management and on-site teams.
- We managed multiple M&E disciplines over a total of 70 floors consecutively
- Quality assurance was controlled with our in-house quality inspection testing procedures (QITP’s)
- We worked closely with the DNO (District Network operator) in relation to energising individual dwellings in a safe and controlled manner
- Renewables included 134 panels of Photovoltaics totalling 45kWp split over 3 roof tops
- We provided 10no 7.8kW single vehicle car chargers located in the under-croft car park
Main Contractor: ISG
Architect: Tim Groom Architects
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Manchester, England