We have been carrying out mechanical and electrical works for the Hastings Group, Northern Irelands premier hotel group for many years now amounting to over £250,000 p/a. We are always very conscious that Hastings Hotels are a key facilitator for tourism in Northern Ireland and that making sure the hotels are not only properly maintained but also, that the maintenance is coordinated correctly is incredibly important to the successfully running of the multiple hotels in the group.
- Maintaining the mechanical and electrical side of luxury hotels means providing a range of services in a complex living environment and there is a number of key issues that have to be addressed such as working in live environments with limited access and out of hours shutdown times etc. Theses are successfully overcome through our close relationship with the client and managing programmes/ method statements and safe systems of work.
- Under the maintenance division we have carried out fixed wire testing and full periodic inspection reports along with entertainments licences, periodic inspections and emergency lighting certification.
Our core ranges include:
- Air conditioning and ventilation service management
- Borehole ground water management
- Building management controls 9BMS)
- LTHW & plumbing systems service management
- Gas testing and certification
- Gas interlock service and repair works
- Electrical service management
- Fixed wire testing and repair
- PAT testing
- Emergency lighting testing and repair
Client: Hastings Group
Main Contractor: Various
Services: Mechanical & Electrical
Location: Various, Northern Ireland